TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
Welcome to salamanderschool.com. This site is maintained as a service to our customers. By using this site, you agree to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use (“Terms and Conditions”). Please review these Terms and Conditions carefully. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, you should not use this site.
1. Agreement. The Terms and Conditions is an agreement between you and salamanderschool.com. The Terms and Conditions may be modified at any time by Salamander Nature Awareness School upon posting of the modified Terms and Conditions. Any such modifications shall be effective immediately. Each use by you shall constitute and be deemed your unconditional acceptance of the Terms and Conditions.
3. Intellectual Property. For purposes of the Terms and Conditions, “Content” is defined as any information, communications, software, photos, video, graphics, music, sounds and other material and services that can be viewed by users on the Site.
All Content included on this site is and shall continue to be the property of Salamander Nature Awareness School or its content suppliers and is protected under applicable copyright, patent, trademark, and other proprietary rights. Any copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such Content or any part of the Site is prohibited, except as expressly permitted by the Terms and Conditions. Under no circumstances will you acquire any ownership rights or other interest in any Content by or through your use of this site.
4. Intended Audience. Users of salamanderschool.com should be of the age of 18 years or older and located within the United States of America.
6. Site Use. Salamander Nature Awareness School grants you a limited, revocable, nonexclusive license to use this site solely for your own personal use and not for republication, distribution, assignment, sublicense, sale, preparation of derivative works, or other use. You agree not to copy materials on the site, reverse engineer or break into the site, or use materials, products or services in violation of any law Salamander Nature Awareness School may terminate your use of this website at any time.
7. Compliance with Laws. You agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding your use of the website. You further agree that information provided by you is truthful and accurate to the best of your knowledge.
8. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Salamander Nature Awareness School harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense related to your violation of the Terms and Conditions or use of the Site.
9. Disclaimer of Warranties.
THE INFORMATION AND CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS,” “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. YOU AGREE THAT USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. Salamander Nature Awareness School DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY EXPRESS WARRANTIES, STATUTORY WARRANTIES, AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF: MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. TO THE EXTENT YOUR JURISDICTION DOES NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON WARRANTIES, THIS LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY RELATING TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE SHALL BE TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SITE. SALAMANDER SCHOOL MAKES NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND FOR USE OF THIRD PARTY SITES.
10. Limitation of Liability.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL SALAMANDER NATURE AWARENESS SCHOOL BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL (INCLUDING DAMAGES FROM LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOST PROFITS, LITIGATION, OR THE LIKE), SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER DAMAGES, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATING TO THE SITE, YOUR SITE USE, OR THE CONTENT PROVIDED TO YOU, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE AND/OR CONTENT IS TO CEASE ALL OF YOUR SITE USE. SALAMANDER SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ACTS MADE BY THIRD PARTY. IN NO EVENT SHALL SALAMANDER SCHOOL’S LIABLITY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT EXCEED $2,500. NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING, THE LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY IN THIS PARAGRAPH SHALL NOT APPLY TO INJURIES: (1) TO THE BODY PERSON; OR (2) CAUSED BY SALAMANDER NATURE AWARENESS SCHOOl’S WILLFUL, MALICIOUS, RECKLESS, OR GROSSLY NEGLIGENT ACTS OR OMISSIONS.
12. Applicable Law. You agree that the laws of the State of California will govern these Terms and Conditions and any dispute that may arise from your site use.
13. Termination. Salamander Nature Awareness School may terminate these Terms and Conditions at any time, with or without notice, for any reason Salamander Nature Awareness School reserves the right to discontinue any service or modify any service with no notice to you.
14. DMCA Notice. If you believe that your work has been copied and posted on this site in a way that constitutes infringement, please email us at email@example.com.